[LAU] New music: Chroming the dice

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Jun 18 19:13:39 CEST 2019

Hey hey,
this is an ambient little piece, originally written to demonstrate Cubicon, a
3d wavetable oscillator written as a Csound UDO:
http://juliencoder.de/sound/m_cubicon-0.5.zip

There is a youtube video with a self-made animation:
youtu.be/_AbASO7n4Ho
Sorry, about the quick changes in the walls, that wasn't intended. There were
two difficulties involved: 1. each frame took ages to render and 2. I am as
good as blind and thus anything but subtle with graphics. :)

If you'd prefer better audio, this piece is a 3D binaural work, so best to
listen to on headphones anyway:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/chroming_the_dice.flac
http://juliencoder.de/nama/chroming_the_dice.mp3
http://juliencoder.de/nama/chroming_the_dice.ogg

If you are really curious, there is the full Csound source code, ready to
render yourself:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/chroming_the_dice.zip

And for the incurably nosy, I could hand out the POV-Ray sources for the
animation.

Other than that: I hope you can enjoy it and might let me know if you do so.
:)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c