[LAU] Amp / speaker combo for Piano

David W. Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 23:49:32 CET 2019

On March 4, 2019 11:25:31 AM HST, Gerhard Zintel <gerhard.zintel at web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a amp / speaker combination for keyboard. It should be
>
> especially give good reproduction of piano sounds (using Pianoteq) and
> having a
> solid bass floor. I have to fight 4 (non amplified) wind instruments
> (B.CL,
> 2xTb and Alto Sax) and a drum kit in our rehearsal room.
>
> For I have to substitute partly a bass player it must be able to
> reproduce the
> sound of the lower keys sufficiently. Price below 1000 € and and not
> too much
> weight would be benefits.
>
> I'm grateful for any hint.
> Gerhard

While I use a small home stereo amp & bookshelf speakers, this Roland has been on my wishlist for years now:

Roland KC-110 - Battery-Powered Keyboard Amplifier
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/672894-REG/Roland_KC_110_KC_110_Battery_Powered_Keyboard.html

It doesn't need batteries.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.