[LAU] [Music] Fair Enough aka The AFAICT Song

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Mon Mar 18 17:59:21 CET 2019

Hi Will !

On 03/18/2019 12:17 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 22:22:09 -0400
> Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I do still play a bit and even write the occasional old-fashioned song.
>>

> Classic!
> Thoroughly enjoyed this, and thanks for the download link - so rare on SC these days.

Thanks, Will, I'm glad you enjoyed my little song. Also to Jeanette C,
David Jones, and Roger, many thanks for listening and commenting.

Btw, core Bob Dylan fans will recognize the melody from Buckets Of Rain.
You'll have to trust me when I tell you that I'd never heard the song
until last night when a friend noted that my melody was almost identical
to Dylan's in that song, and it's true, they are remarkably similar. But
I'm not too worried, Dylan's melody is a rip of the first phrase in Tom
Paxton's Bottle Of Wine. :)

Best regards,

dp