[LAU] Soundcraft notepad 12fx

soffioalcuore at posteo.net soffioalcuore at posteo.net
Mon May 20 11:58:55 CEST 2019

Thanks, John.

I have sent two messages to the technical support, recently, but
haven't received any answer. obviously, linux users are being ignored
(?).
we could try to join (peaceful!) forces and write them collectively.

furthermore I found a related topic on linuxmusicians.com where
somebody said he/she maybe wanted to try to hack the usb protocol (
https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?t=19053). I have just replied.
maybe I can get in touch with that person and maybe something works
out.

finally, I have been trying to get the soundcraft control panel working
in wine, but as for now, without any success.

let's see what happens!

with kind regards,
Christoph