[LAU] Hear live Zoom H1n microphone + audio player simultaneously?

A Lau a.lau at icewater.org
Tue Nov 26 18:52:23 CET 2019

I have a Zoom H1n recorder with a built-in USB audio interface.  I'm
trying to hear the input from its microphone in real time on my
computer, while hearing output from an audio player (audacious) at the
same time.

My OS is Fedora ThirtyOne, running on a ThinkPad.

I've managed to do this with JACK and Audacity using the software pass-
through setting, but there is a noticeable audio delay from the Zoom.

In Ardour, I can't seem to connect an audio track to the Zoom.

Any suggestions to accomplish this?