[LAU] Motu 1248 firmware

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:50:05 CEST 2019

Hi David,

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 10:24 AM david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Having no such piece of equipment around, I can only say here's their
> changelog:
>
> https://motu.com/techsupport/technotes/firmwarechangelog
>
> Thanks, I saw that actually. But it doesn't mention Linux compatibility...

> Question - can you 'update' to an older firmware on Motu interfaces? If
> so, maybe try newer ones and see if they work?

That is actually something I did, I downgraded to the last working version
after an update broke my system.
But now I'm a little afraid that it could stop working, it happened to me
with other pieces of hardware (not linux related) that after a specific
update I could not downgrade anymore.

Thanks!

Moshe