[LAU] Long latencies with JConvolver or BruteFIR

AKC360 alexkc1 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:51:01 CEST 2019

Thank you Fons, very helpful indeed. I will experiment...

While you are here I wonder if I might ask you an unrelated but similar
topic question.

Have you heard of Linea researche's Linea Impulse Response(LIR) filter. They
have created a linea phase filter with almost zero delay. There is a
whitepaper at
http://linea-research.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/LR%20Download%20Assets/Tech%20Docs/LIR_LinearPhaseCrossovers.pdf

Do you think this will be something the open source comunity will be able to
recreate one day? Would be great for us DIY enthusiasts!

Thank you and regards,

Alex

--
Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html