[LAU] Xmonk.lv2, aLV2 toy

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Wed Oct 30 13:55:56 CET 2019

Am Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2019, 13:26:40 CET schrieb Hermann Meyer:

> Am 28.10.19 um 13:54 schrieb Hermann Meyer:

> >> Wasn't that DelayLama by http://www.audionerdz.com/ ? Still available
> >> as closed source/freeware for Win and Mac, but no update since 2004
> >> apparently...
> >

> > Ah, yes, that's the one what I meant.
> >
> > And now I know what I've forgotten to implement. It needs a reverb and a
> > delay.
> >

> SO I've added a delay/reverb
>
> and also a selector to chose from several micro-tonal TET scales.

I wonder about following part in your Makefile, I guess "Xmonc" is a typo, as everywhere else you call it Xmonk (which also is the correct spelling)?

# set bundle name
	NAME = Xmonc
	BUNDLE = $(NAME).lv2
	VER = 0.1

it's just a minor issue, I thought I should mention it nevertheless... It builds and installs fine here  - I'll give it a go in a few minutes.

Thanks again,

Edgar