[LAU] Sonic Visualiser v4.0 released, along with Tony v2.1 and Sonic Lineup v1.0

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Wed Oct 30 17:13:21 CET 2019

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:59:57 +0000
"Chris Cannam" <cannam at all-day-breakfast.com> wrote:

> I'm delighted to announce new releases (made last Friday) of Sonic Visualiser and two related desktop applications from the Centre for Digital Music at Queen Mary, University of London:

Chris, thanks for your work on this software, but also for mentioning
what the packages do.  I see lots of update announcements that forget that
part, and I'm left scratching my head.  "Fizzbin 2.5 is out?  What the heck
does that do?"  Then it's a bunch of Googling and clicking about until I
figure out that it's not useful to me at all.

I've used Sonic Visualizer quite a bit, but was unaware of Tony and Sonic
Lineup.  They might be quite handy, so thanks again!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com