[LAU] Adjusting velocity curve for individual MIDI keys?

S. sb56637 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:45:34 CEST 2019

Hi there, I use a MIDI controller keyboard with Pianoteq or LinuxSampler
through Jack for real time piano music playing. Some of the black keys on my
controller are way to loud, i.e. the velocity curve is much higher and
steeper in comparison with other keys on the same keyboard. I'm looking for
some easy Linux compatible options for something I can plug into Jack to
modify the velocity curve of *specific keys* before the signal reaches the
synthesizer program. Any tips? Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html