[LAU] Adjusting velocity curve for individual MIDI keys?

S. sb56637 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:14:31 CEST 2019

Thanks Chris for the fast reply!

Thanks for the tip on midifilter.lv2, I hadn't run across that option yet.

Also thanks for the link to the mididings example, I had heard of mididings
but couldn't figure out exactly how it worked. So it looks like applying a
lower velocity "curve" to a key could be as simple as applying a value <1.0
? And to actually make it "curvy" instead of a straight line?

The problem with midifilter.lv2 and mididings is that they're not packaged
for hardly any distros.

I just have the Pianoteq "Stage" edition, which only allows for global
velocity curves, which are nice, but don't fix this particular problem of
specific keys being too loud.

--
Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html