[LAU] Using a memory file system?

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Fri Sep 27 22:47:53 CEST 2019

"Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jostein at vivaldi.net> writes:

> On 2019-09-27 16:36, Brent Busby wrote:
>> "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jostein at vivaldi.net> writes:
>
>> (Is your disk access light on solid during tracking?)
>
> Oh, here did my not so perfect English make me a little dizzy, I don't
> understand that meaning. Could you rephrase it for me, please?  :-)

Does the hard drive LED on your computer light up during recording
continuously, almost never becoming dark?  It would indicate your hard
drive truly is writing as fast as it can, and despite caching, never
gets a rest.  If that's true, maybe you really don't have enough disk
speed.

--
		+ "The introduction of a new kind of music must