[LAU] zita-njbridge between arm and x86_64?

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Fri Apr 3 22:46:28 CEST 2020

Hello,

using zita-njbridge between two x86_64 systems works great. However,
when I try to connect an arm-based system (Banana Pi M1) with a 64 bit
system things get less stable (dropouts even with large buffers, error
messages, segmentation fault on the 64bit side). I tried the Ubuntu
18.04 provided version (0.1.1) as well as a freshly compiled version
(0.4.4). Did anyone successfully try zita-njbridge on arm-based systems?

Giso

(when the segfault happens it is always in netrx.cc, line 264 in the
function write_zeros)