[LAU] zita-a2j bridge eating resources if device becomes unavailable

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Apr 5 17:59:51 CEST 2020

On 04.04.20 10:54, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 at 02:02:10AM +0200, Max wrote:
>
>> I guess it's a known issue that zita-a2j will eat all memory if the device
>> it was bridging was disconnected. Is there a way to make it handle
>> disconnects more gracefully without taking down the system after some time?
>
> Can' reproduce that here. What I see here is that CPU load goes to
> 100% (on one CPU), but memory used doesn't increase. Nor should it
> as all allocation is done once and outside any loop.

You are correct, that's what I see as well. Maybe what I experienced
here was the CPU throttling when the one core this process runs on
becomes hot.

> The 100% CPU load will be fixed in the next release (later today).

Amazing. Where can I find it?
https://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html
Or is there another page I don't know, maybe a (git) repository even?

m.