[LAU] [Music] A(n unintentional) lday Gaga pastiche

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Apr 5 19:53:01 CEST 2020

Hey hey,
yes, I didn't mean to, still. It's a true half-and-half Linux/hardware
production.
https://youtu.be/ahNKPZR35A4

Thanks to Will and the Yoshimi team for providing a lovely, powerful synth and
to the LinuxSampler team. Furthermore many LADSPA plugins from various
collections were indispensible. Including: CAPS, TAP-plugins, Invada, Fons
Adriaensen's 4-band parEQ and g2verb and the SWH-plugins.

Hope you enjoy it, feedback is welcome. Though let me preclude deserved
bashing of the vocals> they are suboptimal, but I couldn't do better on that
day. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3
(Britney Spears)