[LAU] Smallest form factor usb sound device

hgn hgn at posteo.org
Mon Apr 6 08:35:22 CEST 2020

Hello,

for a new ultra-portable laptop I am looking for a USB sound device to
do linux low latency audio.
The most important factor is a small size, then audio performance, then
price.

This is not a full production system but rather a "travel sketchbook",
but still, that needs low latency and DSP load. What I'm saying is:
microhpone A->D is not *that* important here, if at all necessary.

I am aware that the Behringer UCA 222 or 202 exists, which has
dimensions 18,3 x 14 x 3,6 cm according to Amazon.
Is smaller possible?

Yours,
hgn