[LAU] Share your SoundCloud

soffioalcuore at posteo.net soffioalcuore at posteo.net
Wed Apr 8 13:16:28 CEST 2020

kind of a late reply, but ...

here’s my soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/tliwosc

if you want to check a more recent piece:
https://soundcloud.com/tliwosc/ranz-des-haches/s-KtgIy

and, finally, if you like it, I would like to point you to an album of
mine which has just been released by the spanish label Mascarpone
Discos, available also as tape (though, not right now since there’s a
curfew in spain and it is not easy or even not possible to ship the
tapes).

https://mascarponediscos.bandcamp.com/album/corriger-la-fortune-a-4-mains

take care!
christoph