[LAU] Places to acquire banks/instruments for Yoshimi/Zyn?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 9 07:42:20 CEST 2020

Good evening!

I went to make some sounds today and discovered that somehow - in my
migration to a new laptop five months ago - that I lost a bunch of
banks/instruments. So I have two questions.

Where to get more Yoshimi/Zyn instruments?

I also copied a bunch of Zyn "banks" into Yoshimi's banks folder, but
they're all subfolders and Yoshimi doesn't seem to find them. How to fix
this?

Along the way, I tried Zyn with its shiny zyn-fusion interface. Makes no
sense to me, although the ability to enlarge the window and make it
visible/usable on my 4K display is nice. Any ideas on how to convince X
to provide real high-rez fonts, or use scalable fonts?

Thanks for any advice.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com
"My password is the last 8 digits of π."