[LAU] Yoshimi 1.7.1

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon Apr 20 21:13:39 CEST 2020

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 08:34:29 -1000
"David W. Jones" <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>On April 20, 2020 6:36:27 AM HST, "Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:
>>Hi Will,
>>thanks for the update. It's already building. It good that you take
>>such
>>good care of us Yoshimi users. :)
>
>Yes, thanks, Will! You are an Official Goodness on the Face of the Earthâ„¢.
>
>>Apr 20 2020, Will Godfrey has written:
>>> Another quite new development is both Channel and Key aftertouch.
>>Even though I don't have it (yet) this is a great feature!
>>> There is a new waveform shape available to AddSynth and PadSynth.
>>I'm looking forward to try tht one!
>>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi
>>> Or:
>>> https://github.com/Yoshimi/yoshimi

Thanks guys, but please remember I'm the 'front man' as they say. We have a
growing team of very good developers.

>Usable on a 4K display yet?

No change there so far. I had hoped we could get something in place by now, but
recent 'events' and priorities have all shifted somewhat!

However, we've not run out of ideas...

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk