[LAU] Ambient: Clouds Drifting

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:09:48 CEST 2020

Hey Roger!

Interesting. I am still thinking whether I should really fix First
Continent. I learned a lot since making it, and it has a number of problems
that I think I know how to fix, but that would be quite a bit of work. In
that sense, Nocturnal Creatures
<https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnal-creatures> is a much more
mature work sound engineering-wise. So, I am glad to know someone has First
Continent in their rotation, maybe I should indeed set for a remix of the
album. For instance, I would really like to fix the percussion's
transients, they are a little too aggressive and come off as samples and
not as actual percussion, which is not a problem on Nocturnal Creatures
because I've received this feedback about First Continent and changed my
approach.

But also on the EQ side there is a lot to be done there.

Anyways, thanks for your kind words. I will let you know if I ever get
around to reworking First Continent.

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/