[LAU] [OT] Future of Music Distribution (and examples?)

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Aug 27 22:28:17 CEST 2020

I don't really make music, and I certainly don't distribute it.

But as a serious consumer of music, I don't see how you (or anyone else,
really) can do much better than Bandcamp.

I'm not interested in streaming music, and as a musician I can't really see
why you would be either, given the absurdly tiny revenue it generates.