[LAU] Distorted sound

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:00:53 CET 2020

One last thing you can try, if the headphone jack still doesn't work
after a fresh install, is getting a cheap usb audio soundcard. It will
have less noise and give you a reliable dac in the future on Linux. Here
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IRVQ0F8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1>
is one that I have personally used that has saved my life a number of times.