[LAU] Share your SoundCloud

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Mon Feb 17 13:38:57 CET 2020

Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> writes:

> Folks,
>
> I would love to follow everyone from the Linux Audio mailinglist who
> releases stuff on SoundCloud. Please, respond with your SoundCloud links!

I really don't use a lot of Linux audio facilities: basically mostly
Ardour in connection with a Mackie Onyx 1620 and Fireface card in order
to do Youtube clips of me playing accordion, like
<https://youtu.be/9kHxQTB59bQ> (something originally composed for string
quartet but I diss the viola) or <https://youtu.be/Bd9O7qfPJuo> (some
film music originally composed for harmonica and 80s pop combo).

So in the active "work toolbox", video editor Shotcut tends to be the
more important component for me.

--
David Kastrup