[LAU] Mixing on the command-line?

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Feb 17 16:32:24 CET 2020

Hi Mario,
first: I don't know of a tool that would do all of it. I have searched for
something like it myself.

But, aubio-onset might help you in scripting.

Following the scripting idea: ecasound might be an interesting choice to
render the mix, since you can listen live. You don't have to render to disk
first. With its interactive mode you can jump around, or use an option to
start playing from a certain point in time. Still very meagre compared to the
application you need.

Another possibility worth invest5igating could be csound. The language
requires some learning, but there are many useful modules. It is a bit like a
eurorack as a programming language.

Sorry, if I can't suggest anything closer to the mark.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

There's no time to loose