[LAU] Creating a personalised HRTF?
julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jan 20 04:20:29 CET 2020
is there any (convenient) way to create a personal HRTF (head related transfer
I've been wondering about this for a while. I knew only one way: go to a very
tech savvy place - a uni maybe - and let them do it.
Now, I've just listened to a NAMM video (
) and wondered if there is any open source solution, be it along their lines
or any other, to create a personal HRTF.
I am particularly interested in using such a model in Csound, which offers
very nifty modules to work in three dimensions with HRTF.
Any tips are welcome.
Best wishes and thanks,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
* Audiobombs: https://www.audiobombs.com/users/jeanette_c
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
But tell me what happens when it stops? <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user