[LAU] Motu M64 Madi via USB (class compliant)

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Thu Jan 30 16:38:48 CET 2020

I would ask Motu directly since the don't always announce newly introduced
limitations.

Ultralite AVB used to have selectable numbers of USB-channels in  class
compliant mode and the manual still says so but later firmwares limits the
numbers to 32.
Old firmwares can be used but I have no idea about M64

Let Motu know that this is a dealbreaker at least.

Regards, Anders Hellquist