[LAU] [music] Early Music live stream concert from 5 different locations

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Wed Jul 1 23:19:23 CEST 2020

Dear LAUs,

on July 7th, 2020, 6pm CEST our viola da gamba ensemble ORLANDOviols
will play a concert, connected and streamed using FLOSS:

The Gentle True Spirit
a happy concert in these distracted Tymes
http://www.orlandoviols.com/
free admission

During these distracted times without
concerts we developed an audio interface
which allows us to play music together despite
our spatial separation. We have been playing
together in our virtual rehearsal room since
mid April, exploring rarely played repertoire.
This allowed us to develop a new concert
programme revolving around the six-part
Fantasies of the progressive young composer
William Lawes, who unfortunately died much
too young (1602-1645).

This programme will be presented as a
streaming concert: performed at five different
locations simultaneously, connected through
the internet. Your concert experience is not
only about hearing - you can watch us playing
in an interactive virtual space, arranged
around you. Join us and explore!

Viola da Gamba:
Frauke Hess, Júlia Vető, Hille Perl,
Marthe Perl, Giso Grimm, Claas Harders

Streaming assistant:
David Grimm

Looking forward to 'meet'(*) you there!

Best,

Giso

(*) Chat messages will be answered at the end of the concert