[LAU] PSIndustrializer 0.2.6 released

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vivaldi.net
Sun Jul 12 12:28:44 CEST 2020

Hi Yury,

For me, physical modeling of anything for Linux is always interesting,
so I downloaded and compiled the program.

I believe that this might be something useful, but MIDI implementation
would make it a lot easier to test and use it. The tabs was also a
little confusing and could be replaced by option boxes IMO, but that
does not make it a showstopper, I will keep an eye on the project and
see what's coming.

A small note: I compiled it and installed it with the prefix:
/usr/local, but the programs look for its libs in /usr/lib, so I had to
link from /usr/local/lib in there in order to make it work.

Good luck with the project, looking forward to see how it develops.

Jostein