[LAU] [Rosegarden-user] A song? Maybe :)

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 06:19:46 CEST 2020

On 6/2/20 3:42 AM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> On Sun, 31 May 2020 14:18:51 -1000
> david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/28/14 11:56 AM, Abrolag wrote:
>>> Recently I remixed a song I recorded quite a few years ago, and it suddenly
>>> dawned on my that it's rather appropriate for our long-suffering dev. Michael.
>>> So, here it is (sorry the singing is a bit wobbly).
>>>
>>> http://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/the-storm/download
>>>
>>> Incidentally, I wounder if folk here know that there is a Rosegarden group on
>>> soundcloud.
>>>
>> Dang, your "wobbly" singing is way better than man. Nice music!
> Ah. Another of my {cough}recent{cough} performances. It seems to be much better
> received than I would ever have expected.

Told you I (an email packrat) was going through accumulated emails. I
think I have ones from other lists dating back to 1998?

A few of the list emails I checked that had links to songs in them
suffered from broken links. Was very glad to find yours still working!

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com
"My password is the last 8 digits of π."