[LAU] any simple no-gui midi controlled jack aware volume control?

Athanasios Silis athanasios.silis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:02:07 CEST 2020

Hi all,
yes jack midi to control  the volume and of course (stereo) audio ins and
outs.
non-mixer seems great for a desktop gui, does it offer no-gui as well?

I just realised that jack_mixer does offer a simple c application
"jack_mix_box" which is more or less what I need.
It is a simple (well I could go for simpler..), midi controlled volume
controller without a gui. I guess the only thing that is missing is some
signal to report in cli the volume level.
Are there other options?

Thanks!