[LAU] sample browser

Atte Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:42:11 CEST 2020

I started working on a command line, python/curses based sample browser:
https://github.com/attejensen/sample_browser

Note:
1) I know next to nothing about curses, the curses code is from some file
browser example I found online
2) It only does playback, opening in external editor and "marking" (marked
files will be printed on exit)
3) I have lots of ideas to implement, need to hack more curses to get there
4) Code is ugly, pull requests accepted!

Cheers
Atte

Den fre. 15. maj 2020 kl. 12.38 skrev rosea.grammostola <
rosea.grammostola at gmail.com>:

> On 5/7/20 10:27 AM, Chuck Martin wrote:
> >
> >  From within mocp, "X" (without the quotes) toggles AutoNext off.  You
> > can also do it from the command line by adding "-O AutoNext=no" to the
> > mocp command, or you can disable this behavior permanently by adding
> > "AutoNext=no" to ~/.moc/config (create this file if it doesn't already
> > exist).
>
> thx, mocp does it for me atm.
>
> Fyi: found this in 'the archives':
>
> https://github.com/ayyi/Samplecat