[LAU] Reverse-engineering MIDI software

soffioalcuore at posteo.net soffioalcuore at posteo.net
Tue Jun 23 13:17:54 CEST 2020

hi Caelia, have you already found this thread in the arturia-forum?
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=492c9jit0tma3j9g2eqicpvm73&topic=93137.msg158153#msg158153

btw. I have a beatstep and a minilab mk I and would also be interested
in finding a way to configure everything in linux. for now I use a
windows vm to do that. I didn’t get the control center to recognize the
devices when I tried it one year or so ago. but wine is
updated/developed really fast, i. e. a new version each month. so
chances are usb drivers and such things will be working one day in wine
(?).

have a good day!
christoph