[LAU] Release: New Session Manager Version 1.3

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:55:07 CEST 2020

Ok, my cooled down and short take on this... ;). My apology for the noise.

There is little new about the 'New' Session Manager, it's a fork of
Non-Session-Manager, which is around since +- 2012 I think. So I'll just
keep calling it Non-Session-Manager myself for now, which saves me quite
some renaming on howtos and tips&tricks which I posted around on the
Internet as a enthusiastic user of NSM.

The new thing is the Argodejo GUI, I guess. So as a NSM user you've a
choice now between two GUIs for NSM.

The original one, which I think, is best downloaded from it's original
source, cause it's build with the NTK toolkit, for a better graphical
experience:

https://github.com/original-male/non

https://non.tuxfamily.org/wiki/Non%20Session%20Manager

(All though it's hard to get it in distributions because of waf, it's
easy to build luckily enough.)

And Argodejo, which I found here:

https://laborejo.org/argodejo/

My 0.02$