[LAU] Excessive bounces

. TERMTECH termtech at rogers.com
Thu Jun 25 18:39:28 CEST 2020

Thanks to Jeremy, Ralf, and Ben for helping offline.

For some crazy reason I thought the problem was
 messages arriving at LAU, or my messages to LAU.

But I realize now that it is most likely LAU attempting
 to dutifully send me daily messages but my ISP is
 rejecting them.

 LAD and LAU are in fact always showing up in my spam box.
So I moved all the messages into the inbox by marking
 them as not spam.
This theoretically is usually supposed to 'train' the ISP-provided
 anti-spam. Hopefully it'll work.
Jeremy is looking at whether a few tweaks are in order on his side.

Thanks and sorry for noise.

Tim.
The MusE Sequencer team.