[LAU] tool for soundcraft notepad 12fx

soffioalcuore at posteo.net soffioalcuore at posteo.net
Fri Mar 13 15:47:14 CET 2020

hi everyone,

in last year’s May I came up with the topic of how to use the
soundcraft notepad 12fx mixer and usb audio interface in linux (
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/archives/linux-audio-user/2019-May/111931.html
).

now, I have just found out that somebody obviously took serious efforts
to make the device fully usable with linux, and I wanted to share my
findings to you, as some of you seemed to own such an interface:
https://github.com/lack/soundcraft-utils

I have just tested it with arch linux (installing the pip-tools package
from AUR as prerequisite) - it works very well.

may it be of help to you.

have a good day!
with best wishes
christoph