[LAU] Origins (a 4 track EP)

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:57:35 CET 2020

Hey everyone!

I would like to present my new album. It is called "Origins" and is
droning285, but done as a 4 track EP. Apart from lossless quality, the
purchase includes a single track version of the album, as well as the
extended mix of Emergence.

All the pads on the album were generated using my standard Linux Audio
setup: Kluppe (I might be the only regular user of the software!), seq24,
Rakarrack, Qtractor. I also used FeSTige to launch a couple of VSTs.

Bandcamp:
https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/origins

Louigi Verona's Workshop to stream the mp3:
https://louigiverona.com/?page=projects&s=music&t=droning

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/