[LAU] [music] a773 - bend leg

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sun Mar 22 17:32:46 CET 2020

Wow! Thank you for sharing this with us. I found it very enjoyable and
amazing to hear.

I'd like to know what the video showed if anything because I can't
imagine performing something like this live.

I don't remember hearing any snairs unless you ment the static and
clickity pop sounds which were very tastefully applied IMO.

Once again thank you.

   Kirk