[LAU] [music] a773 - click (live glitchy, melodic modular)

Atte Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:07:34 CEST 2020

Wow, thanks alot Will.

Yeah, I sometimes feel like a bit of an outsider in the modular world,
because I don't conform to the norms. I just try to make something I like,
that's all.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, and thanks again for the kind words and for
listening!

Cheers
Atte

Den søn. 3. maj 2020 kl. 19.11 skrev Will Godfrey <
willgodfrey at musically.me.uk>:

> On Sun, 3 May 2020 14:29:10 +0200
> Atte Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi all!
> >
> >I just posted a live-in-the-studio recording of a new track "click" on my
> >youtube channel.
> >https://youtu.be/9YgUOOxyTNA
> >
> >All modular, recorded (in one take) and mixed in reaper (native linux).
> >
> >On a sidenote: I'm aware that reaper is not FLOSS, but it's killer. I've
> >been running the native linux (I'm on debian) version for well over a
> year,
> >it's rock steady. The last couple of months I've been running it on both a
> >pi4 (used for recording, for instance the above, 22 tracks of hi-res flac
> >with no hick-ups) and my laptop, switching between boxes is (almost)
> >seamless, the only "problem" is that for some reason reaper will
> regenerate
> >peak-files (used for displaying waveforms) when opening on the other
> >platform...
> >
> >Anyways, hope you enjoy the track :-)
> >
> >Cheers
>
> I can never manage modular kit myself, and a lot of material I've heard
> doesn't
> seem particularly interesting - so I'm especially impressed with just how
> expressive this piece is - probably the best I've ever heard!
>
> --
> Will J Godfrey
> http://www.musically.me.uk
> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

Atte

http://latestyoutube.a773.dk