[LAU] [music] a773 - click (live glitchy, melodic modular)

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:09:26 CEST 2020

A very recognizable tune, with a clear autograph of Atte Jensen I think.
Which is quite amazing if you see how your setup has been changed since
Renoise I guess. What is it? Do you have a favorite scale or what? :)

This particular tune is a bit too sweat for my taste (or mood), I like
it when it gets a bit wilder and when you start playing with dynamics.

Technically I've to do some homework first to judge it, but I can
imagine it's quite a accomplishment to get this out of it...

Thanks for sharing and have fun!