[LAU] Louigi Verona interview: the challenges and the rewards of writing electronic music

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:58:54 CEST 2020

Ah, I don't post it here, because it is produced completely with FL Studio,
whereas my ambient pieces continue to use Linux tools.

I keep a playlist of latest drafts here:
https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona/sets/berlin-songbook-vol-2

I now also have a separate Bandcamp account where I post all of my melodic
music, as well as all of my house music. The latter is published under the
moniker "Berlin is Quiet". You can find it here:
https://berlinisquiet.bandcamp.com/

And thank you for listening!

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/