[LAU] Sync'ing two delta 1010LTs (alsamixer settings)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun May 10 20:15:53 CEST 2020

Hey hey,
I experience a few issues of late and I think some ALSA settings haven't been
stored correctly. I sync my two cards via S/PDIF. What are the appropriate
settings for the two cards?

I assume in the slave the clock has to be set to IEC958. But in the master? Is
it the right solution to set S/PDIF and S/PDIF 1 to IEC958 In L and R
respectively? Currently the master card has PCM out chosen for both S/PDIF
channels.

Best wishes and many thanks,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

What's practical is logical. What the hell, who cares?
All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there. <3
(Britney Spears)