[LAU] [Music] Tristate factory electro
julien at mail.upb.de
Wed May 13 17:51:03 CEST 2020
I'm not sure whether Tristate could be called industrial, it certainly has a
very factory and machine component to it:
I have wanted to do this for years, but either lacked the tools or had
intermittently forgotten about it. It's good that I waited so long. I'm quite
happy with the result.
On the Linux side this includes the usual suspects: Yoshimi for one bass and
chord stabs, LinuxSampler for the anvil and a few other percussive sounds and
of course Midish and Nama for sequencing, arranging and mixing the piece. If
any pllugin springs to mind it's the LADSPA transient mangler for the kick
drum, it shaped the sound beautifully.
For a while now, I wasn't able to even attempt a computer graphic, due to eye
troubles, this is the first - very simple - way back into that.
I hope you enjoy it, feedback is welcome.
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
* Audiobombs: https://www.audiobombs.com/users/jeanette_c
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
Skip on the drinks Head to the floor
Makin' my way Past the show
My body's taken over And I want some more <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user