[LAU] Matthias Kronlachner ambiX & mcfx plugins

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:20:33 CEST 2020

Hi list !
This is my first message here.
I am currently trying to set up a live ambisonics mixing desk equivalent
with Pure Data and [vstplugin~] object.
Most of the work is done with the IEM suite and some SPARTA plugins, but
i'd like to evaluate all the plugins i can.
I tried to compile Matthias Kronlachner ambiX and mcfx plugins but failed
miserably, mostly due to GCC 9.1 incompatibilities.

Does anybody have both ambiX and/or mcfx compiled for Ubuntu 20.04 x86_64 ?
I'd prefer VST version for the sake of consistency but LV2 would be ok too,
i guess.

Thanks !
Baptiste