[LAU] uTrack24

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Fri May 29 01:28:48 CEST 2020

On Thu, May 28, 2020 3:57 pm, Chris Caudle wrote:
> I do not have direct experience, but I looked into uTrack a couple of
> years ago, and as I recall they do not operate as duplex, either input
> only or output only.

I found a cached version of  my question on the forums, and my memory was
NOT correct.  It seems that the network interface is not duplex, but the
USB interface to analog in/out is duplex:

"So if you are using Analog I/O or any other expansion card you’ll have
two direction (send and receive) if you are using the device in USB
interface mode, but this is not true for the AudioLan card (send OR
receive only)"

--
Chris Caudle