[LAU] LAC2020

Thibaud Keller tibthejazzdude at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:42:30 CET 2020

Hello all,

Sorry for the late reply, I am not sure our announcement on this list went
through.
Did anyone see it ? if not I'll re send it.

Indeed, the current link for the BBB room is intended for presenters to try
out screen sharing and things like that. I can share it here if you wish.
https://blabla.aquilenet.fr/b/scr-yxa-mq3

I am currently logged in and can answer any questions there if needs be.
But for the room where the actual conference will take place, we will move
to a bigger server that can take on greater traffic.

Please do let me know if you have seen our announcement. The title was LAC
2020 edition.

Best regards