[LAU] [Music] Frankenfunk (disco)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Nov 20 15:48:53 CET 2020

Hey hey,
just released a new song called Frankenfunk and dedicated to my good friend
Frank, who has helped and supported me with my music time and again. This song
contains all the instruments that he has in some ways helped me to acquire,
because of inaccessible websites amongst other reasons. :)
https://youtu.be/nUi8UeJe3FY

For those not wishing to use Youtube here is a link to an OGG version which
will disappear in a few weeks:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/po96rychw8jp54k/franken_funk.ogg

The external equipment used was almost completely analogue. Yoshimi makes up
one layer of the strings, simply because it was so spot on!

The production saw heavy use of the TAP TubeWarmth plugin, as well as some
more exposed help from Barry's Satan maximizer and the SWH decimator to help
create the sampled kicked, snare and hihats.

I hope you enjoy some dance music in a time where not much dancing is
happening.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c