[LAU] Affordable well-working USB interface with low latency at 48kHz?

Sam Kuper sampablokuper at posteo.net
Mon Nov 23 16:00:57 CET 2020

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 03:05:49PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> I need to ask the exact model of Behringer that my one orchestra
> colleague got.  That one's performance (regarding latency/dropouts)
> did not really appear to improve upon my stone-age Tascam US-122L
> brick (which you can throw basically in any bag without worrying about
> anything breaking off).  Maybe something related to drivers.

Yes, if you are able to find out which model it is and pinpoint the
problem, do please document it.  Either in this thread or somewhere else
where it will be archived online so that other people will be able to
find it if they perform a web search having encountered the same issue.

Thanks, and again good luck in your quest.

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.