[LAU] [LAD] [LAA] Mamba - Virtual Midi keyboard for Jack Audio Connection Kit release 1.8

Robert Vogel vogelrl at gmx.com
Fri Nov 27 00:01:29 CET 2020

Mamba is excellent, but you could be interested:

In GMorgan there is an accordian-like keyboard option.

Using the Mouse and computer keyboard:

In the musical keyboard part, click on the note.

- Left Click -----------> Maj7
- Right Click ----------> °7
- Shift + Left Click ---> 7
- Shift + Right .Click -> 7(Sus4)
- Ctrl + Left Click ----> m7
- Ctrl + Right Click ---> m7(b5)
- Shift+Alt+Left Click -> +7
- Shift+Alt+Right Click > 6

GMorgan is freely downloadable from Sourceforge. See page 43 [V.B.1- The
Keyb Window] of the pdf documentation.

Bob