[LAU] [Music] Endless day (borderline synthpop)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Oct 11 11:49:03 CEST 2020

Hey hey,
this song has been about 20 years in waitiing. It is utterly, unashamedly
"feel good" pop. The idea came to me whilst on holiday by the sea, in summer.
I neither had the synths nor the harmonic ability to write it then. But first
the song itself:
https://youtu.be/p1HAU-YmT8k

Ever since the latest addition to my instrument family - TR-808 clone - I
toyed with recording it. But then a few days I hit on a few nice chords and on
Atte's live modular jam "click":
https://youtu.be/9YgUOOxyTNA

Atte kindly gave me permission to cover/interprete the gorgeous main melody
line from that piece and so I had a chorus. :)

No prizes - or should there be? - for guessing which song I listened to a lot
that summer. :)

Feedback is ever is welcome, but foremost: enjoy and relax!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

With you I get so high