[LAU] [Music] Endless day (borderline synthpop)

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:30:16 CEST 2020

I am using Ghostery, have also used uBlock Origin. Saw an ad maybe one per
year.

They have, however, intensified the ad load recently, which becomes an
issue if you are using YouTube from your phone. I then decided to try out
YouTube Premium, and I must say it's so worth it. No ads ever, your mobile
app allows you to download videos, as well as to minimize the app or lock
your screen if you just want to listen. Highly recommended!

Jeanette, apologies for hijacking your thread!

Listened to Endless Day and it's very impressive. The production quality,
the melodies are very good. The vocals, in my personal opinion, could use
some work. But the rest is immaculate.

Atte's jam is beauty itself, fantastic.

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/